Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Introductions


Hi!! Before we dive into garden news, first things first: I want to introduce the face behind these words. I'm Katie Ross and I live just a bit south of Rutland in Danby. I'm in grad school for Environmental Studies and Integrated Learning at Antioch New England over in Keene, New Hampshire. As part of my schoolin' I'm helping out with the middle school garden this summer: digging in the dirt, helping weed and plant, and doing other projects to pretty up the garden. I've got a good mix of garden and teaching experience and am looking forward to getting my hands dirty in the middle school garden this summer!


I'll be updating the blog regularly - at least once a week - and once summer programs start at the middle school I'll be recruiting students to help write posts and take photos, so be sure to check back regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment